1. Here lies Ezekial Aikle Aged 102 The good die young
2. Here lies an Atheist All dressed up And no place to go
4. The body of Benjamin Franklin, printer (like the cover of an old book, its contents worn out, and stript of its lettering and gilding) lies here, food for worms. Yet the work itself shall not be lost, for it will, as he believed appear once more. In a new and more beautiful edition, corrected and amended by its Author. Benjamin Franklin
5. Here lie the bones of Castlereagh: Stop, traveller, and p***.
6. The best is yet to come. Frank Sinatra
7. That's all folks! Mel Blanc - voice of Bugs Bunny
9. Ope'd my eyes Took a peep Didn't like it Went back to sleep.